I haven’t posted here in ages (well, at least a couple months). Have I been hibernating? No, I’ve been doing lots of things (except for the 2+ weeks I was sick in February), I just haven’t been writing about them here.
- crafting table centerpieces and Christmas trees
- planning a charity auction
- counting box tops and entering bottle cap rewards as a volunteer project
- working on my new poetry chapbook (working title: Lament), which will tell the story of the only survivor of the massacre of his village
- participating in a local liberal writers’ gathering (I’ll share my speech tomorrow)
- arranging a sponsored post for this blog (coming soon)
- taking an online course for my job
- ordering seeds and getting ready to start seeds for spring
- and more
I still have all this stuff going on, but I will try to do better about posting here regularly.