You might recall that a few weeks ago, I posted about the huge tassel project I was working on, to make a tassel of every color I have. It took me all summer, but I made a tassel (and then a stitch marker set) from every color of thread I have. I still need to assemble about a dozen stitch marker sets, and photograph about two dozen sets, but the single tassels are all done and photographed!
This was a huge, time-consuming project! I am so happy it is finally done. And I have been adding new listings with these photos for color choices, and updating my existing custom listings. I haven’t seen an uptick in sales, but I have gotten compliments on the listings — gotta start somewhere.