List #1 (Imperative)
- Still: Rake leaves — mostly done — half the backyard & most of the leaves are raked, must do the other half of the backyard and all of the front — Can you tell I don’t want to do this?
List #2 (Nice to do but not imperative)
- Prune currant bushes, flowering quince bushes — DONE
- Trim grass around currant bushes
- Prune cherry tree, sycamore tree watersprouts — DONE
- Cut back chives around sycamore tree — DONE
- Cut back irises in backyard
And I also finished weeding and trimming around the front patio. The lists are getting shorter. Which is nice, because I am tired of clipping back grass & perennials. Now I will go pour candy in a bag for early trick-or-treaters.
- Fall Gardening Checklist (funflowerfacts.com)
- Celebrate Harvest Time – by guest blogger Annette Presseau (greenjoanrealestate.com)
- 3 Things You Can Plant in Your Garden this Fall (treehugger.com)
- A Rainy Fall Day (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- Fall Gardening Update (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)