I had an idea to check-in with my goals mid-month, instead of just going through at the end of the month and marking them done or not. So, how am I doing? I only looked at the business goals, but of those, I have completed three and am making progress on two more. Not too bad, I think, for being not quite halfway through the month. So which ones are done? Let’s take a look.
- Plan tassel beading class.
Started — got a price quote on a location.
- List at least one item in Zibbet store.
- Make at least one item for the Zibbet store.
- Finish and list Easter tassels.
- Do state sales taxes, check profit/loss for 1st quarter.
Lots of tassel work still to be done, but I feel really positive about the way this month is going. I like the accountability of checking in partway through the month, too.
- March Goals: Check-In and New Goals for April (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- February Goals: How did I do? Plus New Business & Blogging Goals for March (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)