Sometimes I like to create a photo collage or montage for a blog post, like this one. I use The PrintShop by Broderbund for Mac. Let me show you how to do it, while I make a montage of my traditionally colored, small wedding tassels. (And, as always, click the image for a larger version)
- Open a blank page. I prefer Tall, but sometimes I use Wide. Here I use Tall.
- Click Insert, Select Graphic Image. Choose your graphic and click Insert.
- Size the first photo. I usually position it where I want it in the montage, then use PrintShop’s guidelines to size the rest.
- Insert, size, and position the rest of the photos.
- Save your montage. PrintShop only saves in the psf format. What I saved (the guidelines are hidden):
- Export your file.
- Now you’re ready to insert your finished montage into a blog post, or wherever else you want it.