Today we are visiting with ThisandThatCrafter on Etsy.
1. How’d you get started on Etsy?
I have been crafting and sewing since I can remember and always have had a love making something I can give someone and know they will love it for a long time. My neighbor who has a shop on etsy saw that I love to sew and craft things and that I was looking into some craft fairs so she told me I should try etsy to sell my handmade items. So here I am. Making a business out of something I LOVE to do, what could be better!!
2. What was your inspiration for your shop?
I love sewing but I am sort of a jack of all trades, something comes in my mind as a idea and I try to create it in my own way. I love doing a little bit of this and that, and that is how my name for my shop came into play.
3. What’s your favorite shop item and why?
It would be a toss up between the backpacks and the baby blankets because they are both items that I have made as gifts in the past that people have let me know how much they have loved and used them.
4. How do you unwind when you’re not creating?
At the beach or just resting and watching my Favorite programs on T.V., which usually are programs on sewing or crafting.
5. What’s your favorite kind of cupcake?
6. What pushes you to want to create something?
Seeing something intresting that I will try to create with my personal spin on it.
7. What’s your favorite cartoon as a kid. As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?
As a kid I loved the Flintstones, and yes I would stop and watch it if it was on while I was channel surfing.
8. What’s your fantasy job?
Making a income at what I love to do which is sewing and crafting.
9. Do you have a secret guilty pleasure?
That would be that I have a sweet tooth, but it is not a secret.
10. List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.
My Grandchildren, sewing or crafting something that someone has requested.
12. Do you have a favorite author?
When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place?
If I have a bookmark I use it if not I something to use as a bookmark. I never bend the page.
13. If money was no object and you can live wherever you want?.where would that be?
In a home along the beach.
14. What is your best childhood memory?
My father taking me and a friend to Disneyland every year for my birthday.