Visiting with Glamour Puss Couture
1.How’d you get started on Etsy?
I tried it a few years ago but really didn’t put much effort into it. I did notice at that time that Etsy had the most wonderful creative artist.
2. What was your inspiration for your shop?
I think I really just wanted my shop to be unique and fun! I wanted to make things that made me happy.
3. What’s your favorite shop item and why?
I have a few. I love my bling boot straps because I’m a bling kind of girl. I also love my bib necklaces and rings. It’s very hard to pick because I have favorites in every category.
5. What’s your favorite kind of cupcake?
Actually it’s a Hostess cupcake with chocolate on top and cream in the middle.
6. What pushes you to want to create something?
I just get a idea that pops into my head and then I can’t wait to make it.
7. What’s your favorite cartoon as a kid. As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?
I wasn’t super crazy about cartoons but I loved shows like The Partridge Family, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched and I Love Lucy. I’d watch any one of them if I saw them on TV today.
8. What’s your fantasy job?
I’d love to be Judge Judy!
10. List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.
Shoes, Sparkly objects, chocolate.
11. List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops.
FablesbyBarrie, HeyYoYo, princessdoodlebeans
12. Do you have a favorite author? When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place?
I don’t have a favorite author. I usually just stick whatever is close to mark my spot.
13. If money was no object and you can live wherever you want….where would that be?
Playing kickball and barbies.
- Friday Feature: Baublesforbellas (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- Friday Feature: Siobhan76 (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- Friday Feature: Elephant Beads (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)