1. How’d you get started on Etsy?
I started as a buyer on etsy, I stumbled across it one day looking for jewellery supplies and figured I should try selling my jewellery too.
2. What was your inspiration for your shop?
Beautiful jewellery for the individual
3. What’s your favorite shop item and why?
In my baublesforbellas shop it is a marie antionette inspired necklace made with a vintage maltese cross, pearls, and gemstones, I love it because its so extravagant. In my lushbaubles shop, it is a necklace made with a red metal rose and vintage seed pearls, because it is so feminine.
4. How do you unwind when you’re not creating?
Watch Sci-Fi and eat ice cream with my husband.
5. What’s your favorite kind of cupcake?
6. What pushes you to want to create something?
It can be anything, from something like a scene in a film to something as simple as a leaf on the ground.
7. What’s your favorite cartoon as a kid. As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?
Count Duckula and Danger Mouse.
8. What’s your fantasy job?
To be a philanthropist and have loads of money and time to give to charities and causes the world over.
9. Do you have a secret guilty pleasure?
The twilight books
10. List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.
11. List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops.
For strange women
Love and whiskers
12. Do you have a favorite author? When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place?
I usualy grab what’s close.
12. If money was no object and you can live wherever you want….where would that be?
New York City