It’s that time of year again. Review last year’s garden, pull out the gardening magazines, and start planning. This year, I have been inspired by Organic Gardening’s 3 Season Garden Plan (top right) and I plan to grow a garden spring, summer and fall. The challenge is getting things in on time — I moved a few years ago from a more northern climate (I’m still pretty far north) and I tend to plant late for fear of frost. I can’t wait to get out there, though, and the garden planning is a pretty good vicarious substitute.
Garden Planning – Muse Monday
Posted by Lizbeth on January 11, 2010
Buy My Latest Chapbook: Love and Memory
Shop Lizbeth’s Garden!
Search this blog
- Pretty caramel brown beaded #tassel with leaf by @lizbethsgarden etsy.me/2cCETRu via @Etsy #autumn #falldecor #leaf #handmade 5 days ago
- Seasons are changing. Get ready for fall with lovely scented potpourri from Lizbeth's Garden etsy.com/shop/lizbethsg… https://t.co/tWO1crDCVB 3 weeks ago
Like what you see here?Follow Lizbeth on StumbleUpon too.
What Lizbeth is Working On
- Baby Angel Tassel for Angel Mommy or Angel Daddy - Tiny Pastel Tassel with Angel Wings and Halo by lizbethsgarden
- Blue and Gold Cord - Graduation Cap Cord - Tassel Cord - Supply - Hand Spun Cord by lizbethsgarden
- Black Cord - Graduation Cap Cord - Tassel Cord - Supply - Hand Spun Cord by lizbethsgarden
What Lizbeth is Saying
What We’re Talking About
This Blog’s Copyright License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.