Dani over at Dani’s Daily Drop gave this to me. How lovely! Thank you, Dani.
7 things you don’t know about me:
1. I make collages from found objects.
2. I chair the social justice committee at my church.
3. I ran track in 8th grade — the 800 meter.
4. I did Science Olympiad in high school.
5. I grew most of our vegetables for this winter myself this past summer.
6. I am going to make rose potpourri in the summer. Updated: I did make it. It was, and is, lovely.
7. I love to cook.
I’m sorry, but I can’t come up with 7 people to pass this on to, so I guess it stops here.