I finished Diana Gabaldon’s new book, An Echo in the Bone, today. Don’t worry, no spoilers. I just wanted to say that I liked it very much. And, as usual, she leaves the end hanging. In fact, almost nothing is resolved at the end. I don’t think I can stand the thought of waiting three years to find out what happens to everyone.
An Echo in the Bone
Posted by Lizbeth on October 14, 2009
Buy My Latest Chapbook: Love and Memory
Shop Lizbeth’s Garden!
Search this blog
- Spring: a poem lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/spr… 1 week ago
- @EtsyHelp I cannot login. Have not been able to for an hour now. etsystatus.com not reflecting my problem. Username lizbethsgarden 2 weeks ago
Like what you see here?Follow Lizbeth on StumbleUpon too.
What Lizbeth is Working On
- Custom Color Cord - Graduation Cap Cord - Tassel Cord - Supply - Hand Spun Cord - Choose Your School Colors by lizbethsgarden
- Blue Cord - Graduation Cap Cord - Tassel Cord - Supply - Hand Spun Cord by lizbethsgarden
- Red Rose - Red Paper Rose, No Stem - Realistic 3D Paper Flower Sculpture by lizbethsgarden
What Lizbeth is Saying
What We’re Talking About
This Blog’s Copyright License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.