Introducing Siobhan76 and her eponymous Etsy shop:
1. How’d you get started on Etsy?
My cousin has an Etsy page and after a lot of looking and buying a few things from a couple of shops, I decided to open my own shop.
2. What was your inspiration for your shop?
Nature- I love unique colors and texture,
I feel a connection with everything I make because I don’t use patterns and most of my items are one of a kinds.
4. How do you unwind when you’re not creating?
I watch TV and play with my black lab.
5. What’s your favorite kind of cupcake?
Any and every cupcake is my favorite ;)
6. What pushes you to want to create something?
It is relaxing to me. Doesn’t take much!
7. What’s your favorite cartoon as a kid. As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?
Bugs bunny. I always stop and watch if I’m channel surfing, it’s funny!
8. What’s your fantasy job?
Having my own boutique!
9. Do you have a secret guilty pleasure?
10. List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.
Chocolate, shoes, text messaging
11. List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops.
12. Do you have a favorite author? When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place?
Nicholas Sparks. I put anyting in to mark my place.
12. If money was no object and you can live wherever you want….where would that be?
13. What is your best childhood memory?
My mom teaching me to knit.